1. A. ride B. lead C. read
2. A. 7:40 B. 11:40 C: 11:50
3. A. waiting for B. looking for C. playing for
4. A. The class will begin soon. B. The class has begun already.
C. The class began a moment ago.
5. A. Judy asks a question B. The speaker needs some help.
C. The math problem is very easy.
II. 听句子，选出该句的最佳答语 （共5小题，每小题1分，计5分）
6.A. The line is busy B. Hold on, please. C. I’ll ring her up again.
7. A. I have a fever B. Take this medicine C. I’m seeing a doctor.
8. A. Just a little B. Two yuan a kilo C. some cookies
9. A. It doesn’t matter B. It’s a pleasure C. It’s rather serious
10. A. OK, I will. B. Yes, please. C. Sure, you can do it.
III. 听对话和问题，选择正确答案 （共8小题，每小题1分，计8分）
13.A. Pink B. Black C. White
14.A. Cold B. Cloudy C. Sunny
15.A. Spring B. Winter C. Autumn
16.A. Making a plan B. Having a test C. Preparing for the exams
17.A. Tomorrow B. In July C. Next summer
18.A. Stay at home B. Go to the beach C. Do some traveling
IV. 听短文和问题，选择正确答案 （共7小题，每小题1分，计7分）
19.What is the speaker talking about?
A. Keeping a promise B. Giving a report C. Getting along with others.
20.What should you do before you speak?
A. Have a think B. Make a guess C. Take a look
21.How can you make others happy?
A. Trust them B. Smile to them C. Remember their names
22.When does the speaker paint?
A. At weekends B. On weekdays C. In the evening
23. Why does he like painting?
A. It is relaxing B. It is good for health C. It is interesting
24.How does he go fishing?
A. On foot B. By bike C. By boat
25.What sometimes happens to him when fishing?
A. Catch no fish B. Fall into the river C. Pollute the water
26. Let’s take ______ photo! Everyone, cheese!
A. a B. an C. the D. 不填
27. We must protect plants. They are friends of ______.
A. we B. us C. our D. ours
28. You see, Kevin is wr iting ______ his left hand.
A. at B. as C. for D. with
29. Do you have toys? I’d like to buy ______ for my cousin.
A. it B.
30. I want a sweet milk. Put some ______ in my cup, please.
A. ice B. soup C. salt D. sugar
31. How ______ Cindy grows! She’s almost as tall as her mother now.
A. cute B. strong C. fast D. straight
32. Diana isn’t here, ______ leave a message on her desk.
A. or B. so D. and D. but
33. Don’t forget ______ thanks when other people help you.
A. accept B. to accept C. say D. to say
34. I ______ follow you. Would you please repeat it?
A. can’t B. mustn’t
C. needn’t D. shouldn’t
35. Mom is cooking dinner. It ______ so nice.
A. smells B. tastes C. feels D. sounds
36. Steven, we should ______ the bus at the next stop.
A. get up B. get off C. get to D. get in
37. Someone ______ at the door. Can you open it?
A. knocks B. knocked
C. is knocking D. was knocking
38. Eric arrived on time, ______ it was the rush hour.
A. although B. because C. while D. unless
39. I’m busy now. I ______ to you after school this afternoon.
A. talk B. talked
C. will talk D. have talked
40. The teacher is already standing here. Do you know when she ______?
A. comes B. came
C. is coming D. was coming
41. Water is the cheapest drink. And it is also ______.
A. healthier B. healthiest
C. the healthier D. the healthiest
42. Monica, you ______ the exam! Congratulation!
A. pass B. have passed
C. will pass D. are passing
43. The pet dog is warm and loving, It ______ as a daughter of my family.
A. treats B. treated
C. is treated D. was treated
44. I saw Ken in the meeting room, he ______ Joe for the school magazine.
A. interviews B. interviewed
C. has interviewed D. was interviewing
45. I have some tickets for the basketball match. I wonder ______.
A. where you buy the tickets B. why you like to go there
C. if you’d like to come along D. when you watch the match
Have you ever offered a helping hand to those who are in trouble?
“Thank you,” ______ (48) the woman, “you are
very kind. You see I’m weak and ill.” Then she told them that she was now going
to market to ______ (49) the pears which grew on the on
“We are all going to the ______ (50).” said
the boys. “Let us have the basket.” And they took hold of it, on
The other day, I saw a little girl stop and ______ (52) a piece of orange peel (皮), which she threw into the dustbin (垃圾桶), “I wish ______ (53) would throw that on the sidewalk,” said she. “Someone may step on it and fall.”
Perhaps some may say that these are not ______ (54) things. That is right. But such a little thing shows that you have a thoughtful mind and a feeling heart. We must not wait for the ______ (55) to do great things. We must begin with little things of love.
46. A. boys B. girls C. men D. women
47. A. bored B. tired
C. pleased D. surprised
48. A. asked B. told C. replied D. spoke
49. A. bring B. buy C. take D. sell
50. A. town B. market C. garden D. school
51. A. weakly B. quickly C. slowly D. quietly
52. A. take out B. cut off C. put down D. pick up
53. A. nobody B. everybody
C. somebody D. anybody
54. A. little B. good C. great D. bad
55. A. pay B. time C. advice D. love
Tuesday, 1st September
I had mixed feelings today, nervous, worried, happy, excited… My heart went down when Miss Chan, our head teacher, said that Matthew and Beth, two students from England, would spend three months with us! I was worried that I had to speak English so much! But at the end of the school day, I was happier than I thought: the morning with them today was more enjoyable than I expected.
Today is the most unforgettable first day I have had! Matthew is fantastic ! His English is clearer and easier to listen to than I thought. The other English student, Beth, is the most helpful girl I’ve ever met. There were lots of things to do on the first day. Beth offered to help Miss Chan put up all the notices. Of course, some of the credit (功劳) should also go to ME because I translated some of the notices for her. Miss Chan praised us!
We finished all the preparations 10 minutes earlier than expected, then Beth and I talked for a while, Matthew sang several English songs and did some stand-up comedy (单人喜剧表演) at the party. We all praised him. When the bell rang to end the first school day, none of us wanted to leave.
When I went back home, I had a little headache. I have probably spoken more English today than the whole of last year.
It was really a happy day! I hope our friendship can continue, even after they gone back to England!
56. The writer felt ______ when he heard the news from Miss Chan.
A. excited B. angry C. fantastic D. worried
57. Beth helped Miss Chan with the ______.
A. comedy B. speeches
C. notices D. translation
58. Matthew ______ at the party.
A. had a talk B. rang the bell
C. sang several songs D. made a preparation
59. Matthew and Beth ______ on the first day.
A. spoke much Chinese B. got lots of praise
C. had a little headache D. forgot to leave the school
60. From the passage, we know that the writer ______.
A. caught a bad cold that day
B. went back home with Beth
C. expects to travel to England
D. likes the two English students
Let’s Explore (探究) The Nature!
Are you interested in animals and nature? Want to enjoy your summer holiday and learn something interesting and useful?
Here comes your CHANCE! Youth Explore as prepared you with a THREE-DAY SUMMER PROGRAM! You can take part in many hands-on activities and meet with live animals- giraffes, pandas, tigers, and son on! More information about the program in as follows:
Age: Students aged 8~16
Groups: There are 2 programs for you to choose from. Each program needs at most 15 students.
Dates: 14~16 July, 2014
Days: Monday to Wednesday
Time: 10:00 a.m.~4:00 p.m.
Dates: 5~7 August, 2014
Days: Tuesday to Thursday
Time: 10:00 a.m.~4:00 p.m.
Program cost: $230 for members; $250 for non-members
How to do: Simply come to our centre to get an application form (申请表).
Send your completed form on or before 11th July, 2014(Friday).
1. NO FREE LUNCHES ARE PROVIDED because of personal food differences. You may either bring a lunch-box or pay for lunch at our restaurants.
2. Both programs will start 1 DAY later if there is a warning of rainstorms.
COME AND JOIN US NOW!! DON’T MISS THE CHANCE!!
61. ______ can join the three-day summer program.
A. A kid of 7 B. A boy of 14
C. A girl of 17 D. A man of 26
62. If there is a rainstorm on 14th July, program A will start on ______.
A. Sunday B. Monday
C. Tuesday D. Wednesday
63. Two members
A. $690 B. $710 C. $730 D. $750
64. Free lunches aren’t provided because ______.
A. the lunches cost too much
B. people have different tastes
C. there are many restaurants
C. they may bring lunch-boxes
65. What can we know from the passage?
A. Youth Explorer is the name of the program.
B. More than 15 students are in each program.
C. We can see three kinds of animals in the program.
D. You need to hand in an application for the program.
Even in early time, people could realize the
Children do not have much experience or
knowledge. However, they are natural dreamers. We should not laugh at them for
being na?ve. Many great men were dreamers when they were children. On
Teenagers and young people should also be encouraged to dream. The world is full of successful teenagers and young people. They dreamt big and their dreams changed their lives and even the world. Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are the good examples. They have developed technology and brought great progress to human besides making money for themselves.
Older people should believe that it is never too late to dream and that human mind is never too old to make dreams turn into reality. Colonel Saunders realized his dreams at the age of 67 and set up the biggest fried chicken company (KFC) in the world.
To dream is a wonderful ability which can lead
to wonderful results. Olympic records were broken by players who were brave
enough to dream. No on
66. People who ______ could probably realize their dreams.
A. find a way to dream B. dream and hold fast to them
C. get the meaning of life D. have very good school results
67. Young people should be encouraged to dream because ______.
A. their dreams are natural
B. they are greater than everyone else
C. they have much knowledge
D. their dreams might change the world
68. What does the example of Colonel Saunders show us?
A. Setting up a big company is a wonderful ability.
B. Developing technology can bring great progress.
C. Even older people can make their dreams come true.
D. People should be brave enough to dream when they are young.
69. The underlined word “naive” in the passage means “______” in Chinese.
A. 逆反的 B. 幼稚的 C. 调皮的 D. 冲动的
70. The best title (题目) for the passage is “______”.
A. From Dream to Reality B. Good Examples of Dreams
C. Achievements in History D. A list of Successful Dreamers
VIII. 听力部分第二节 听短文填空 （共5小题，每小题1分，计5分）
He comes to an English 71. __________ today.
He has taught English in China for 72. ___________ years.
Believe in 73._______________
74._________________ and be ready to read and listening more.
Never give up
Learning English takes time, but it’s really 75.___________________
In today’s world of mobile phones, most people
have at least on
However, watchmakers say that watches get popular again when people reach their 20s and 30s. By then, they want to spend money on a nice time-telling tool which doesn’t just keep a good time. For this reason, the watch industry has become an accessory business (配件业) in recent years.
Today’s ______ offer a lot of uses that meet the need of almost any personality (个性). They can be used as compasses (指南针), calendars, and even USB drivers…
People are always trying their best to create new kinds of watches. A certain watchmaker business watches that don’t even look like watches. Their popular model uses different color lights to tell the time. Another watchmaker business, make a “handless” watch, using a ring of circles to keep time. This watch makes people talk a lot about modern watches.
Whether a watch
express fashion sense, creative ability of a love of sports, people want their
time-telling tools to be beautiful, fashionable and practical. All in all, a
watch has become more imp
76. Many young people agree that it’s unnecessary to __________________.
77. When do watches get popular again according to watchmakers?
79. _________________________________________________________ __
win serve turn on five polite
81. Linda is the big ____________ of the car race.
82. Art is my ____________ class in the timetable today.
83. We should always speak ____________ to our parents.
84. Jim ____________ the TV and watched the football game.
85. Mr. Zhang owns a teahouse. It ____________ tea in special bowls.
86. night, did, last, rain, it
87. your, what, is, shirt, size
88. gift, him, birthday, gave, a, I
89. flower, what, are, beautiful, they
90. tennis, a, Nancy, twice, week, play
Hey Li Hua!
How are you doing? I’ve been busy since I came back from China. Guess what! I’m learning Chinese cooking, and I really enjoy it.
提示： （1）Ask Tony something about his Chinese cooking.
（2）Answer his question about Mid-Autumn Festival.
参考词汇：the lunar calendar(阴历), moon cake, watch the moon.
The symbol of reunion(团圆的象征)
Good to hear from you! It’s amazing that you’re learning _________________
Bye for now,
1-5 CBAAB 6-10 BACAA 11-15 ABACB 16-20 CBACA 21-25 BCABA
26-30 ADDBD 31-35 CBDAA 36-40 BCACB 41-45 DBCDC 46-50 ABCDA
51-55 CDACB 56-60 DCCBD 61-65 BCBBD 66-70 BDCBA
71. club 72. eight/8 73. yourself 74. Work hard 75. fun
76. wear a watch/wear watches
77. When people reach their 20s and 30s, watches get popular again.
79. A watch has
become more imp
81. winner 82. fifth 83. politely 84. turned on 85. serves
86. Did it rain last night?
87. What size is your shirt?
88. I gave him a birthday gift.
89. What beautiful flowers they are!
90. Nancy plays tennis twice a week.
Good to hear from you! It’s amazing that you’re learning Chinese cooking. Why are you interested in it? How are you learning? And what can you cook? Hope to enjoy your dishes next time!
Yes, we really
have Mid-Autumn Festival. It’s on August 15th of the lunar calendar. It’s on
Bye for now,